Quirky kitchen gadgets:
I thought I would spend some time having a bit of fun for this posting. Ergo, I will devote this blog entirely of quirky gadgets for the kitchen. This are items you can live without I realize, but they are also a good conversational opening for guests and can make that dinner party more entertaining, so here goes:
- A bird manual lemon squeezer is surely an eye-catching item that will delight any guest. It is a unique bird shaped 2-piece acrylic juice extractor, shaped like a boat, making it easy to pour the juice once it is squeezed. Made of high-quality ABS plastic, food-grade materials, non-toxic and dishwasher safe it can be used with confidence in any dining or kitchen setting. Additionally, it can be used for shrimp, salmon cocktails, vegetable, chicken, or beef dressings or gravies, click here.
- The Crisinart Butter Wheel is a handy little guy for all butter lovers. It is easy to take anywhere, small and compact; great for bar-be-ques, sporting events, anywhere and everywhere you want to butter a piece of bread, a hamburger or hot dog bun. It heats up fast, is easy to use, made of stainless steel, and although I have listed it as quirky, it is also very useful, Click here.
- Double-head automatic dumpling machine This handy dandy machine has two dumpling slots that allows for two dumplings, or raviolis, or empanadas to be made at one time. It is fast, efficient and can make beautiful wavy designs that are perfect every time with a simple push of a button. In addition, it can also make perfect little pies or won tons. Made of food quality and safe stainless steel, it is dishwasher safe. This is the perfect tool to introduce to the little ones and it is safe and easy to use and makes them feel like they are helping with the meal preparation, Click here.
- My Peanut Butter Spoon This is an absolute must for any peanut butter lover. It is an engraved Stainless-Steel spoon that scoops out peanut butter with ease. I know it is under my ‘quirky’ gadgets, but it is actually a very useful item if you’ve ever found yourself trying to scoop out that last bit of peanut butter out of the jar. The flat shape allows you to spread the peanut butter right from the jar. Or, if you are like me, I love to take a big scoop and lick it right off the spoon which takes care of my sweet tooth. Click here for the picture.
- Stainless Steel Watermelon Cutter Slicer This odd-looking gadget is safe, fun to use and great for salad and melon. I know what you’re thinking, but it actually works and it is like magic. It is a great way to get the little ones interested in eating some watermelon instead of that piece of chocolate. It really does make what used to be a tedious job simple and fast. Find it here.